Friday, October 10, 2008

Manipulation and Lingerie

Let me just cut to the chase here. My foster mom made a video of me & Wilby in a rather pathetic attempt to try and manipulate you into letting them keep me.

So before I say too much, watch for yourselves. It's all just so sad, really.

See what I mean??

Now on to these other shots. Well, mommy and daddy... eerrr, well I think they speak for themselves actually. I mean, come on! My foster mom leaves me alone in the ENTIRE upstairs while she keeps baby Sara. And well... girls will be girls, right?

I hope you're not disappointed in me, but I found this particular strapless to fit me quite nicely. It has fantastic support, and it's extremely comfortable. Oh~ and don't mind my awkward face expression in the first pic. At first glance, one would think this to be the result of a stupid human's "forcing" of a bra over a dog's head while telling her to "SIT"! & "STAY"!, all the while snapping photographs left and right (while I tilt my head in a quizzical "huh?...you have a cookie?" type manner for the second shot.) But don't be deceived, intelligent parents! Oh no. I tried this stretchy strapless on all by myself. And don't I look pretty? That's exactly what happened. "Cinco de Me-O de Strapless de Bra-O". And I do realize what I just said, mom. My foster mom's wretched, child-like Spanish is rubbing off on me. (Not to mention her "stretching of the truth") But anyway.

Well, ta ta for now! I wish you could smell my doggy goodness as I'm all curled up (nose to back ankle) in my sleepy position. :)

But I'm in good hands, as you know. (Well, good hands... yes. Insane.. uum, maybe another post.)

But just know that I've been behaving like a puppy dog goddess... licking faces when appropriate, doing gobs-o-tricks (much to the delight of any newcomer) and just being the all-around bestest and cutest dog ever in the world. The neighbor's dog is a flea-bag compared to me. She can't even tackle me. Or keep up with me. Or beat me in anything.

Well, anyway I miss you!

Love your Stinker,

Tica-Lica

No comments: