Monday, October 20, 2008

Love is in the Air...

Oh my gosh, mom & dad!! You will not believe what all has happened since last I posted. I totally have a boyfriend! I know, right? And he's so cute!! He's tall, dark and very handsome. A gentle giant, as some might say. We're keeping him for our friend Sybil for a few weeks while they move. He's an outside dog while I am an inside princess. But either way, he's totally such a sweetie!! I know in the past I've been scared of big dogs, but sooo not this one. He's very calm and kind. And he likes me.
So anyway, like here's some photos of us... me & Ra (like the sun god) So dreamy...

Our first meeting. He's so well-mannered and humble. It's like he totally bowed to my princessness.

Oh! And did you totally see my new pink collar? I lost some"bling" in the old one, and it just wasn't going to do. (Not with the new fella and all... one must look her best!) And I have a new pink heart tag to match w/current info in case I ever go too far. It's so diva and like totally awesome. (But don't worry m&d.... we kept the old one just for you!! :) )


So back to Ra... like every thing's cool, right? Like I totally have a boyfriend and I'm all like"the S*@!"and whatever and I'm totally diggin Ra and we're like smelling each other's butts and stuff...

Except... guess who has to come get all up in my business???? Exactly! The neighbor's dog! I mean, I totally like her and everything, but she SO tries to steal Ra's attention. I try to bark and play with her but she totally goes straight over to him. "Uum, Hello?? I thought we were BFFs?" Whatever. She's not even like a challenge to play with or anything. I totally take her out and stuff. She's lame at running and wrestling and everything in the universe.

So here's Ra trying to take a handsome picture and Angel totally had to get her head in the shot. She thinks just because she's equally black AND white and I'm more white than anything else, that she can totally have my black man. Whatever. True love sees no color.

Oh this is a good one. It's the butt-sniffing train... Chugga chugga...Pew!! Pew!!!! (Ha. I kill me.)

And this is us on the porch.
And this is us in the kitchen.
I sometimes whimper and my foster mom lets Ra in for a visit. **sigh**
Ra + Tica = true love 4-ever! Are we the cutest or what??? I totally love and miss you both but I'm so enjoying my new friend. We stare at each other through the kitchen window. He lets me drink out of his water bowl. And he's an older man too... Oh I could just go on & on, but I must go sleep since it's like constantly my bedtime.

I love you!!
Tica-Lica

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw, Tica-Lica, congratulations. I am so happy for you. Ra seems like such a handsome fellow. But, make sure that he treats you right! I am so proud that you are getting along so well with a bigger dog! What are you going to do when he goes back home? Are you going to try to do the long distance thing? Remember not too ignore Angel too much because she will be there for you even when Ra is not. Love you, Tica Lica!