Thursday, August 28, 2008

Riany Days & War Eagle!!!!!

Mom & Dad,
It's been raining alot here. I mean ALOT. And you know how much I hate "goin' bidness up in da rain", so you can imagine the stress it's been on me me to "get my poop on", etc etc. I'm growing more accustomed to it however, as it has been raining for awhile now.
My new mom lets her boys play in it though, so I obviously have to participate in that! (Where they go... I go! That's the general rule.) Or else I run back-n-forth from the living room window to the dining room window... trying to "catch a glimpse" so I can whimper accordingly until my mom feels the guilt and lets me out.
But the actual point being, my new mom has been associating this rain with me & my feet.
But I totally don't get it... So I always shoot her that look of "Huh???" whenever she addresses the issue and that seems to work just fine....


But even so, here's a mysteriously random photo of some unidentified footprints on the comforter...



"What!??" (Oh wait... that's my innocent look of , "Huh???"


So anyway, getting back to the actual happenings of my life...


I dressed up for y'all cuz Auburn kicks off this weekend!! Woo Hoo!! War Eagle M&D!! Do you like my outfits??




Don't I look so confident and proud? The truth is the hat was terrifying and quite frankly, just plain humiliating. Possibly traumatizing.

And the jersey??? I stood there in that one position for about 2 minutes just looking around for some help. But eventually I hobbled around a bit until my mom freed me... Then I shook wildly and ran up the stairs for escape...





...which led to the dead end of a door. But I patiently waited with high hopes of some kind soul (with no costumes in hand) to open for me so I could retreat to beddie-by time on my "non-puppy-paw-printed bed". (hee hee) Nighty night!

And from me to you: "War Eagle and I love you!!"

Love, Tica

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no! Tica, I can't believe that you got muddy footprints all over that nice clean white bed! (seriously, were you able to get it out?) Poor little princess having trouble doin' da bidness in the rain.
And, you are definitely going to have to get used to your Auburn uniform, it is just to cute to wear once. War eagle!!!

Abbey said...

Oh yes, no worries about the footprints... they weren't actually even muddy prints, just wet. I thought it was so cute!
That's her place, mama! She can't help it if she has wet feet. :)
And we just loved her in thej ersey! But she hated it!! She was acting like I put a lead blanket on her back. That's how she was walking around. We were dying laughing!