Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Big Hit

Look at me sportin' this tutu, will ya? Am I simply the cutest or what??

And this get-up makes the "dancing for treats" trick all the cuter, if I do say so myself!
Well this is it... the big day! Here I am perched and ready to lick 23 adolescent faces. My mom said, "wanna go to school?" and as usual, I jumped in the van, expecting carpool, but to my delight, I got to get out this time and play!

What a fun surprise to get to see one of my boys in the middle of a school day.
I drew an obvious crowd in my cuteness, as you can imagine.
But I was simply delightful! I played, ran, jumped, licked and pranced to their hearts' delight.

I'm not sure if I've ever been on a playground before, but it was awesome!!

There are lots of happy children to chase you around these things.

But our time came quickly to an end and I'm not gonna lie, I was desperate for a nap! Not, before a quick snack of month old french fries in the back seat folds, of course, mmmmmmm...

But ready to rest indeed, so I curled my tired self on the back seat right away.

In short, "pet day" went really well, and I was happy to be the star. I am much more comfy in open spaces however, as my time in the office for "checking in" was a little stressful. I think I thought I was at the vet at first. I shivered and panicked for a bit, which only apparently made me cuter because the crowds of women, ooo-ing and aahh-ing over my adorableness only increased. This left me no other option than to whimper and bark, making them love me all the more. Then I almost peeped my skirt for joy when Ando came through the door. How exciting!
I am just such a sweetie-pie! Oh, and my monkey-butt was ever so craftily covered up with these lovely tutus from the dollar tree.. a good alternative to my bare, allergy-stricken hiney, as it is not acceptable in my mom's eyes in any way, form or fashion. (especially when she wakes up in the morning with my bum curled in the general direction of her face!) That said, I was the princess of the elementary world today. It was exhilarating and exhausting and simply a blast! And I think I was the favorite so far, even though this is really of little importance. (eh hem) I'm just sayin there was talk of the dog before me acting nervous and anxious and just pooping alot. (Clearly not a distinguished pup like myself.) Pure-breds. Pssshhh!
But now it's sleepy time...
I love you much!
Oh and thank you for giving me to this family. I am well "puppy-loved" here, there is no doubt about it.

Miss you!
Your little stinker,

Queen LaTica-lica

1 comment:

Chris and Ashley said...

Yay! I am so glad that it was a success. You done me proud, Tica-Lica. And, you sure showed up that stupid purebred poop machine. I am so glad that your new family is so full of puppy love!