Monday, September 28, 2009

Homework and Headbands

Hey old mom & dad!
I hope this post finds you well.
It's been really busy around here, so there hasn't been much time for blogging. As you can see by the picture below, there is lots of homework to be done, obviously cutting deep into our playtime, so blog is on the back-burner these days.

I did want to share s few photos from my latest modelling shoot. These are some sweet sweatbands that Ando used in his Boosterthon fun run. Am I just the cutest or what?

I think it's a good look for me, personally. Now I just need to learn to play racquetball, I suppose.


This next pose was not my favorite, as you can tell by the look in my eyes...

It came off almost immediately. :)
So as you can see, there just isn't much time for blogging in between all of the homework and the trying on of sports-wear. Whew!
That being said however, there is always time for this...

I'm getting sleepy just looking at that, so off I go to get my nap on before the boys get home to play.
Miss you lots & love you more,
Queen LaTica (your little stinker)
Oh yeah~ I almost forgot to tell you how much I hate the new neighbor. He's a big rottweiler and I hate him for that. Although, his name is Squirt, so there might be a chance I could take him. Anyways, I miss Angel. She was so much easier to push around. Er, I mean play with. :)

1 comment:

Chris and Ashley said...

Yikes! A rottweiler? Sounds scary. I bet you can still outrun him, though. Maybe he'll help you get over your fear of big dogs, or maybe he'll just put you in your place ;0). I'm looking forward to the raquetball lessons, let me know how that goes!