Sunday, April 5, 2009

Peeps and Sleeps

Dear mom & dad,
The above picture is of me needing to go pee. I just didn't want you to forget the feeling of having to take me out to do that. I miss that time together! I'm sure you miss that too, so I just wanted to give you a taste of what it used to be like.

Moving on...
I wanted to write you a short note to let you know that I am growing increasingly anxious to see you!! The time is drawing near to our reunion! I miss you alot. But let me just say that I am not mad at you for staying another year in Tawain. I have 3 young people here that I have grown very fond of. When my foster mom says, "Where's Bubby & Ell?", I know exactly who she's talking about! And as for me & Wilson? Well we're big buds. He gives me lots of people food that I'm not allowed to have and tells his mom he has a "clean plate". This is my kind of dude! Therefore, we have become quite close. We play together and he gives me lots of cookies, even when I don't do any tricks! I typically end up sleeping with him at night because, well let's face it, you never know what hour one might produce a treat, am I worng??

Here we are trying to settle in... the camera makes me be like, "what the???"

But then I recognize my foster mom, so I settle...

But it seems a tad cold at the end of the bed, so I adjust my position...Aaaaawww, yeah! That's what I'm talkin' about. ...Nice and nuggly!!So good times here at the Gores. I will warn you though... we have rearranged the rooms a tad. The guest room (i.e. your room) has been relocated to the upstairs guest room(the boys' old room). The boys and I are now downstairs in the old guest room and office. I may feel rather torn when you get here, btw. Just a warning in case it hurts your feelings if I leave you in the middle of the night to snuggle with the Wilb!! :) Either way, I am so excited that I get to see you soon!! I love you so much and can't wait to lick your sweet faces!

My foster mom would like for me to say right now that she is also very excited to see you, but is not so much looking forward to licking you in the face. That part was exclusively me (Tica) talking.

Your little stinker,

Tica-Lica

1 comment:

Chris and Ashley said...

Tica-Lica, we are counting down until we get to snuggle with you too! I have also missed our special times outside so you can make peeps. We miss you too but are so happy that you have such a happy home. Oh, and thank your foster mom in advance for not licking us in the face.