Friday, September 26, 2008

"Mud on Your Face...a Big Disgrace"

What?

I have a little something' on my face?



This is me making what my foster mom calls "awkward eyes". So I had a little mud in my beard... who hasn't?
Oh and look at my foster dad's solution to my "midnight jingling". A rubber band. Elegant, don't you think? Nice.


And this is me all snugly & clean (and "leepy & weet" of course)after my bath time.



And for your further entertainment, here's a little video of Elliot & Wilson dancing' all crazy. And as you can see, I don't quite know what to do with all this wildness. But I do enjoy watching...

3 comments:

Chris and Ashley said...

Aw, Tica Lica, getting into a muddy mess. Silly pup. Good thing your momma takes such good care of you and cleans you up so well! I'm sure glad that you have those sweet boys to keep you busy! Their dancing video was too cute! Now, your next order of business is to pull those Auburn Tigers through this weekend!

Michelle said...

It's like she is saying, "What the hell?" I LOVE how she is watching them like they are so retarded and she is so sophisticated.

Jennifer S. Walsh said...

I think Wilby gets his tiny green dancer moves from you, Abbey!