Thursday, September 18, 2008

Close your eyes... Now count to 20!

Did you count to 20? Cause otherwise, from what I understand, if you didn't count all the way to 20, you're disqualified.
But either way, I thought it would be fun to play a little round of hide-n-seek with you from afar....
Can you find me? Cuz I'm hiding.

Well, I've learned a few things about hide-n-seek, as you can see. And I'm pretty darn good at it, if I do say so myself. I'm pretty sure I'll win this round of hiding...
Although, I've not had the best experiences on the other end of the game, as I tend to stand right at the place where the little people are hiding and wag my nub. The finder LOVES ME! But the one hiding always seems ticked off at my excitement to expose the other. Like "it's so horrible for me to be excited for them to be found" or something. I just don't get it! I love finding things. Especially little giggly boys!!! Yee Haw!!! This is my game! (Dad would be so proud!)
In other news, I had my first bonfire at the Gore home. "Uncle Nate Lorenzen" came to town for a couple days, so apparently we burn wood in his honor. (This is my assumption since we haven't done this before since I've been here). Or maybe it's because it's getting chilly at night... which by the way, makes me SPASTIC in the mornings, as you know. Woo freaking Hoo!!! Cool weather makes me go crazy!!!


Movin' on... here's a photo from the bonfire...

It's actually just a picture of my butt, by as I've heard, it's considered "a beautiful butt" in some circles, so I didn't hesitate to put it in my post. I wouldn't want to deny anyone a peek at my good side! :)

I'm having alot of fun here. I hope you're enjoying yourselves in Taiwan! I overheard my foster mom talking about going out for sushi last night and I thought, "Psshhh... whatever. My real mom eats serious authentic sushi in Taiwan. AND she speaks several languages!" But I didn't say that out loud to these people. They think they really have somethin' going on with the sushi thing here in "Alabamer". Hee hee... but that will be just our secret! :)

Anyway.. one more week closer until I get to lick your faces!!! But don't forget how much I actually lick my butt. That surely makes "kisses" less enjoyable, I'm sure. But whatever! I'm a dog... I lick whatever I please! :)

But I do love you. And I miss you lots & lots!

Your "Little Stinker", Tica-Lica

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw, so good to hear from you, little stinker. I also look forward to you giving me doggy kisses from your butt tongue. I'm so glad that you had a good first bonfire experience! Oh, and tell your other mom that we went out for sushi last night but our restaurant was closed so we had Italian instead. Not authentic, but tasty!